This section I suggest that most of you would not be very excited, but for me it means a lot. I published this list of books that literally roll my ideas about the world and changed part of me. As the final effect is that the combination of is the reason how I look at the world now.
These are not all books that I have red. These are the books that most seriously reflect mine understanding of life and had given me so much that literally after them I felt spiritually grown. Here is the list from which I drew wisdom over the years.
1. “Conversation with God” by Neale Donald Walsch
2. “Kybalion” by three initiates
3. “Monk who sold his Ferrari” by Robin Sharma
4. “The Ancient Secret of the Flower of Life“ by Drunvalo Melchizedek
5. “Heal your life” by Louise Hay
6. “Feng Shui – Tips for a Better Life” by David Kennedy
7. “Let me tell you” by Jorge Bucay
8. “Life without illness” by Deepak Chopra
9. “Friendship with God” by Neale Donald Walsch
10. “Home with God” by Neale Donald Walsch
11. “Don’t Touch This Book” by Jan van Helsing
12. “The law of attraction” by Esther and Jerry Hicks
13. “The subconscious can do anything” by John Kehoe
14. “Rich Dad, Poor Dad” by Robert T. Kiyosaki
15. “Think and grow rich” by Napoleon Hill
16. “Biology of belief” by Bruce Lipton
We strongly recommended this books!